The benefits of becoming a member of the Victorian Jazz Club are:
- Reduced entry to Saturday night jazz functions.
- Members $15
- Non Members $20
- Reciprocal rights apply to entry to other Jazz Club functions - admission at members prices.
- Members receive a monthly magazine "Jazzbeat" giving details of all local jazz events, radio programmes, other Jazz Club activities and jazz news around Melbourne.
- Twice each year members also receive a copy of "Jazzline", which is an informative magazine giving reports on festivals, profiles of musicians, reviews of CD's, etc.
There are three categories of membership:
- Family Membership entitles that family to two votes at a General Meeting where voting is called for.
- Single Membership entitles that member to one vote.
- Subscription Membership which carries no voting rights, nor reduced entry to VJC functions.
These are due and payable by the 1st January each year giving members financial status until 31st December.
Members who have not renewed by 28th February will not continue to receive copies of the magazine until their renewal is paid.
To apply for membership, download the following PDF, complete and return it to the Club with your payment.
Instructions for posting or emailing are at the bottom of the form, or better yet, bring the form with you to one of our events!